The following vampire printables are excellent activities for kids who are fascinated by scary creatures and monsters. The vampire printables currently available on this site are word search puzzles, dot to dot printables, vampire coloring pages, and a traditional maze, counting mazes. Print and enjoy these fun and educational vampire pages with your pre-school, kindergarten, or grade school kids! The easier worksheets are the coloring pages and traditional maze. The dot to dot, counting by 1s and 2s mazes, and word searches are mid-range worksheets. The harder activities are the counting by 3s, 4s, and 5s mazes.
Vampire printables are perfect for preschool or grade school kids to do at a restaurant, a long car ride, as an activity for Halloween, or anywhere the child may have time. Have fun! If you like these printables, then please tell a friend.
Vampire Word Search Puzzles
These vampire word searches are ideal worksheets for kids leading up to Halloween. Each puzzle has 20 words hidden in the 15x15 grid of letters. The words can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.Circle all the letters from the words in the word list. The remaining letters contain a "fact" about vampires. Read them from left to right, top to bottomDracula Word Search: 20 words about Dracula, being a vampire, and the origin of the legend
Vampire Word Search: 20 movies about vampies, or containing vampires.
See our full selection of Printable Word Searches for Kids.
We have to types of vampire mazes. One maze is a traditional maze with walls and false paths and is in the shape of a vampire. The second type of maze is our counting mazes, each with a vampire theme. Count by 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, or 5s to get from the start point to the finish point. The vampire counting mazes are an ideal math based worksheet for younger grades.Vampire Maze: Guide the vampire thru the vampire shaped maze, to his coffin.
Counting By 1s Maze: Help the vampire out of his coffin.
Counting By 2s Maze: The vampire's turning into a bat.
Counting By 3s Maze: The vampire bat is looking for a place to rest.
Counting By 4s Maze: Show the vampire the way to the blood bank.
Counting By 5s Maze: Guide the vampire back to his coffin.
See our full collection of Printable Mazes for Kids.
Vampire Dot to Dot Puzzle
A vampire dot to dot worksheet is a fun activity for kids that reinforces number recognition and sequencing. It's fun to see an image appear when they have connected the dots correctly. It's a great halloween worksheet for either home or at school. Just print and enjoy.Vampire Connect The Dots Worksheet: Connect the dots from 1-47 to see the vampire's face.
See our full collection of Numbers Dot to Dot Printables.
Vampire Boggle Pages
This vampire themed version of the game is extra fun because it contains words that are related to the legend of vampires. Play the game as usual, but keep an eye open for those special vampire words in the grid.Boggle is the classic word game where you try to find as many words in the grid of letters as you can. The person with the most and/or longest unique words in their list wins the boggle game. For more details on how to play boggle: Boggle Word Game Instructions
4x4 Vampire game
Vampire Coloring Pages
We have a wonderful selection od vampire coloring pages that kids will love to color around Halloween time. There coloring pictures include a kid dressed as a vampire, a vampire in a coffin, wrapped in a cape, Count Dracula, and much more. This list is just a sampling of all the vampire coloring pictures available. If you can't find what you're looking for here, then follow the link at the end of this list to find our complete selection.Dracula Coloring Page: Count Dracula wearing his cape.
Vampire Coloring Page: Dancing with bats in the background.
Vampire Coloring Page 2: A female vampire, looking vicious.
Vampire Coloring Page 3: A kid vampire holding his cape up.
Vampire Coloring Page 4: In front of the moon with blood dripping from fangs.
Vampire Coloring Page 5: Cartoonish vampire with huge fangs.
Vampire Coloring Page 6: Holding out cape and looking happy.
Vampire Coloring Page 7: Scary looking vampire face.
Vampire Coloring Page 8: Looking worried as the sun rises.
Vampire Coloring Page 9: Bat body with vampire head.
Vampire Coloring Page 10: Asleep up-side-down.
Vampire Coloring Page 11: Looking for the blood bank.
Vampire Coloring Page 12: Coming out of his coffin.
Vampire Coloring Page 13: Creepy hand sticking out of its coffin.
Vampire Coloring Page 14: At a halloween party with a ghost.
... more Vampire coloring pages
Ghost chatting with Dracula at Halloween costume party
See our full collection of Printable Kids Coloring Pages.
Did You Know...
- Vampires are mythical undead beings who subsist of the blood of people or other animals. Tales of vampires have been around since the Ancient Greeks, Ancient Romans, and Hebrews.
- There are many cultural myths surrounding how people become vampires, including: being born with hair, being a witch or wizard, people who commit suicide, people who do not receive a proper burial, people who have suffered a violent death, unbaptized children, being the seven son of a seventh son, excommunicated people, and criminals.
- There are also many myths surrounding how to destroy a vampire, including: beheading, burning, burying a potential vampire face down, or driving a wooden stake through its heart.
- There are several things people would do to ward off vampires. It's commonly believed that vampires are afraid of garlic, so farm animals were often covered in garlic to keep them safe and garlic was hung over doorways. Vampires were also thought to be afraid of mirrors and silver, so silver crosses were also often displayed to ward off vampires.
- The character of Count Dracula from Bram Stoker's famous book is almost synonymous with the word vampire nowadays. Even though the legend of vampires existed long before, the popularity of Bram Stoker's Dracula novel is cited as the inspiration for the popularity of vampires in theatre and film thoughout the 20th and 21st century.
Vampire printables are a wonderfully fun way for kids who like scary creatures to keep busy, especially leading up to Halloween! Parents can print them out for fun at home or teachers can use them for a fun addition to their Halloween lesson plans.
If you found useful printables on PrintActivities.com, please Tell A Friend.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try searching for exactly what you need.